Tattoo Booth Application
Due South Tattoo & Art Expo 2018
Here is all the info you need to know to secure a tattoo booth & submit required paperwork and legal forms for the state of MS.
*** There are a limited number of booths, so please read this entire page carefully to avoid errors that could prevent you from being able to tattoo at Due South.
When you send an email/application for a booth at Due South Tattoo & Art Expo 2018, it MUST include ALL INFORMATION: artist names, studio name, contact information and TattooCloud portfolio links for each artist. Any incomplete booth application emails will NOT be reviewed nor will they receive a response.
Filling out the online booth application DOES NOT guarantee you a booth at Due South, but it does allow us to check out your TattooCloud portfolio and studio for a possible invitation to purchase a booth at Due South Tattoo & Art Expo 2018.
We DO NOT email booth applicants back unless they are to receive an invitation for a booth. Your application for Due South will be under review. If your application is accepted, you will receive an email with links to your paperwork and payment options. You cannot pay for your booth until you receive this email.
If you have any questions please email us using this contact form.
Medium Booth • 2 Artists
Large Booth • 4 Artists
WHAT IS PROVIDED FOR ARTISTS
- Standard pipe and drape booths with rails & fabric backdrops you may hang banners from with hangars provided.
- Copy area with digital copiers & thermal fax.
- Blank consent/release forms for your clients
YOU * MUST * BRING
- proof of purchase of booth & state board license/fees
- Valid Drivers License or Valid ID.
IF YOU NEED • YOU SHOULD BRING
- Autoclave, extra work lighting, extension cords, duct tape, etc.
GENERAL NEED TO KNOW
- All booths will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- Setup is Thursday between 4pm and 7pm and on Friday between 9am and 11am. Your booth MUST be set up when the doors open Friday at 12pm.
- All tattoo artists MUST have a Mississippi Tattoo License. To obtain the license, just wait for your booth application acceptance email (you’ll get within a few days after submitting your application) It will have links to the pdf forms you need to print and fill out to become licensed.)
- We do not sell extra Artist Passes. You may purchase additional weekend passes for $30.00 each before the show begins. (10 max per booth)
- You may not close your booth before 8pm on Sunday. If you do, you WILL be banned from participating in any of our shows.
HOW TO SEND US YOUR PORTFOLIO/SAMPLES OF WORK
We use TattooCloud to power this website and showcase you on the Attending Artist page when you become a tattooer at the Expo. This includes your Name, Location, Studio, Links to your website, social networks along with your showcase tattoo images. This is to help you get booked while at our show – and it saves all of us time & effort. It’s quick and easy, so please have your artists fill in their info by creating an account if they aren’t on TattooCloud yet. You will enter the TattooCloud portfolio link for each artist when you submit this application and get your booth the most efficient way for us all. Thanks! If you are un-able to be on TattooCloud for whatever reason, you can upload the artists info here. (this is a lot more work for us, and you might not get as prominent of a listing on the attending artists this way. So we really encourage you to use TattooCloud. It’s easy and only takes a few minutes.